»Most of my works have been created relatively spontaneously. Due to their simplicity the
view focuses on the essentials. My goal is to visualize thoughts and ideas, rather than
creating perfect computer graphics that are embellished with numerous details.«
Production techniques: 3D modeling, image processing and real photography. Originals without ©-marks.
• studies of chemistry and biology
• media assistant at the workshop of German painter W. Schiffling
• studies of media design (digital/print)
• working as a graphic design freelancer
Participant of public expositions with mechanical models and digital graphics.
• 1997 “alpha monemvasia omega”, Humboldt University of Berlin
• 1998 Rhineland Industrial Museum in Oberhausen
• 2000 German Centre...